Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A week off from school!

This week I get a whole week off from school!!! Jack still has to go to school so I get Yaya and Beeba all to myself until Thursday when Mommy and Jack will be home. On Monday Yaya and Beeba strollered me all the way to Barns & Noble and I played with the choo choo trains and we brought home "The Little Engine that Could". AND we got ELMO!!!! Elmo is so fantastic and I carry him around like a baby and I pat his back the way Mommy pats Jack's back and I cover him with blankets and help him go to sleep and I share my crackers with him. Then on Tuesday Aunt Lindsay came with us to Red Rocks and I went on my very first hike. It was 4 miles long! Yaya and Aunt Lindsay took turns carrying me in the back back. I loved it in there and I tickled their necks as they hiked. I wonder what we will do Wednesday!!!! 

No comments: