Sunday, October 16, 2011

Very Busy Bee

This weekend I was very busy. I had a play date with my school friend Olivia at the park. It was really fun to see her outside of school. We played well together until she snatched my pumpkin that YaYa got me - I named it "Claire's Pumpkin" NOT Claire and OLIVIA's pumpkin.

I also went to the playground with Yaya and Beeba. We took my pumpkin and sent it down the slide and I died laughing each time. We did it again and again. Then Beeba and I found these red berries that we buried in th sand and then dug them up and then buried and then dug them up...and Beeba showed me how you can color on crocs because they are plastic. So I colored on Beeba's shoes with chalk and then on my shoes. And Mommy colored hearts on my crocs with crayon...so now my crocs are very cool and colorful. 

No comments: