Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was the first weekend where it actually started to feel like fall! It was cold enough to wear tights and a sweatshirt! I had such a wonderful long weekend. On Saturday Daddy and I went to the indoor pool and I went down the slides and hung with Daddy in the hot tub. In the afternoon Lindsay came over. I was so excited to see her after my nap. When Mommy was putting me down for my nap I didn't want to go to sleep and I said NO, but after Mommy explained how when I woke up Lindsay would be over to play with me, I walked over to my crib and said UP! Lindsay and I played all afternoon. On Sunday Mommy, Daddy, Jack and I all went to the zoo. I ran the whole way! I saw giraffes, and a baby sea lion, and a tiger and a baby flamingo and peacocks and tractors! I also rode the choo choo train with Daddy. I like choo choo trains. After the zoo I as very tired from all my running. In the afternoon we just hung out as a family around the house and mommy made me a fun necklace out of beads. On Monday Daddy took the morning off and he and I went to the indoor play area to go "weeeee" down the slides. In the afternoon Daddy went to work and Mommy, Jack & I all strollered over to the playground for more "weeeee". I am a super daredevil and I went down the slide head first. But Mommy did not approve and told me I can only slide down feet first on my bottom. NO FUN!!!! I also refused to take a nap on Monday. I stayed up for 2 whole hours in my crib and I clapped and cheered myself on and congratulated myself for being stubborn and independent. Tomorrow back to school!!

No comments: