Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Barby Whisperer

Last week Mommy's Aunt Barby came for a visit. Barby had heard all about me...how I am shy and do not like new people, how I cry at the sight of them...but there is something about Barby. When I got home from school I could tell right away that she was somebody special. Not only did I not cry, but after only an hour of knowing her I walked over to her and said "UP" and I reached my arms up high. She picked my up right away and Mommy said "hell has frozen over" and she snapped a picture right away to make sure we had documentation. Pretty soon I was jumping into Barby's arms and really enjoyed spending time with her. It helped that Barby brought me the cutest dolly named "Abby" and Abby goes everywhere with me now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: