Friday, August 12, 2011

The Window Seat

Ever since Mommy has been staying home from work with Jack Daddy brings me to school and picks me up. He does such a great job with me. He gets me up early and we sit and eat breakfast together and listen to music. Then he gets me dressed in the outfit that Mommy laid out the night before. Then we brush our teeth together before we get in the car for the short ride to school. He also picks me up most every day. On the rare occasion that I am home before him I cant wait until he does get home to play with me! I wait with Mommy in the window seat to see his truck come around the corner. When Daddy gets home he throws me up in the air and swings me all around and we play hide and seek and I giggle like crazy! Then when we are both tired and giggled out he takes me upstairs for stories. Two peas in a pod.

No comments: