Sunday, August 14, 2011

Party? No thanks.


Today was Chris and Erin's Engagement Party. Mommy and Daddy and Jack and I all went. Jack slept the whole time in his stroller and Mommy was so excited to get out of the house for the first time and be social. But SORRY, I didn't feel like being social. In fact I refused to go near the people and their party. Lucky for me there was a playground there so I just played on the slides and with the rocks the entire time and Aunt Lindsay kept me company. At one point is started pouring rain and we hid under the slides with our BBQ and waited it out. Soon the sun came out but we were wet. When we got home Mommy and I took a bath to warm up and Daddy tricked me into going to sleep at 5:30pm instead of 6:30pm!!!! I can't believe I let him get away with that! I must learn how to tell time soon.


No comments: