Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Teeth

Last Saturday my first tooth came in, my bottom left tooth. And this morning Mommy noticed my second tooth is coming in. I am very happy the second one is coming in because I would have looked like a jack-o'-lantern if I had only one on the bottom. So far I am not very affected by the teeth breaking through, but I am more needy lately and I have been waking up around 5am and Mommy & Daddy do not like that at all. As soon as my teeth come in I promise to start sleeping later.

Mommy hasn't been able to capture a photo of my teeth yet, but she tries every day. Sooner or later she is going to be able to show you what my teeth look like. Right now they are just barely poking through my gums. I am very excited about all the new foods I will be able to eat once I have teeth.

No comments: