Saturday, September 11, 2010

Almost 8 months

You have probably been wondering what I have been up to. Mostly just crawling around and chewing on things that I shouldn't chew on. My 2 bottom teeth are coming in so I have been a little more crabby then normal. I have also been trying new foods, fresh raspberries, graham crackers and fresh peaches to name a few. Last weekend Mommy was away but Daddy and I had a great time. We went to the Aquarium and we saw lots of fish and even a tiger. I wonder if the tiger is confused about why he is at the Aquarium instead of the Zoo. I think Daddy liked the Aquarium even more than I did. I also like to steal Lucy's toys whenever I get the chance. She steals mine so we are even. I like to talk all the time. I say Da Da, Ba Ba, Ma Ma, and I am bringing back the teradactle sounds. My Aunty Caitlin and I like to screech at each other but Mommy doesn't like how Aunty Caitlin encourages me. Lately I also like to practice standing. It makes me happy to feel like a big girl. Even though I am almost 8 months now I fit into 12 months clothes and even some 18 month clothes. I enjoy listening to music and I bop my head and dance a little when I hear songs I like. My goals are to start drinking from a cup soon and also phase out my bedtime bottle because I eat such a large dinner I really do not need a bottle before bed. Daddy reads me a story for bed each night. My favorite one is That's Not My Monster. There are lots of different textures in that story and I enjoy testing them all out. The monster on the last page has big fluffy ears like Lucy and that is my monster. I have lots of exciting things coming up, Nana is coming to visit again for almost two weeks, and Aunt Barby is also coming for 5 nights. I have not met her yet, but I know I will love her. Then Mommy and Daddy are going away to Vail and they are leaving me behind. Which is crazy considering how cool I am. But Aunt Lindsay is going to play with me the whole weekend so I don't need Vail. I am also already writing my list to Santa for my first Christmas. I have been very good this year so I am expecting a big turn out. Well I am very busy and important and Mommy needs my help with something again so I gotta go....

No comments: