Sunday, March 27, 2011

Am I cute or what?!?!?!

So what is new? Mostly that I have 6 thousand new teeth, 4 on top, 4 on bottom, molars on top and bottom and everything is coming in at the same time! My doctor told mommy "good luck" because that many teeth at once is not fun for anybody. I have perfected my frown face and tantrums, I have started to dislike many of the foods I used to eat happily, I probably still like those things but now that I have learned to say no and refuse things, I like to exercise that capability often. I have learned new words like "shoe" and "out". I am starting a brand new daycare this Friday where I will be graduating to the Toddler room. The new daycare is near our new house and so it will be much more convenient for mommy & daddy. As a toddler we will not sleep in cribs any longer but instead we will sleep on cots like big kids do! My stranger anxiety has worsened in the past month so I hope I don't completely freak out at my new daycare. Mommy is worried. I hope I surprise her in a good way. I'll keep you posted!!!!!!

No comments: