Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Holiday

Wow! it has been so long since Mommy has had time to post! So much has changed since last time....I moved to a new home, Aunt Bonnie visited for a few weeks, Yaya & Beeba came for a long time and took care of me every day, Aunt Lindsay made me a stocking for my first Christmas and on Christmas day I got so many presents that I am very grateful for. I am starting to test my skills at walking. I am very good with the walkers, and by myself I can stand for a very long time keeping my balance. Mostly I just take one step sometimes two, and then I fall over :). I am an expert at climbing the stairs and Nana helped me learn how to climb down them safely. I say "Hi" and "No" on a regular basis but I am still learning "Mommy" and "Daddy". I really like our new house. I dont even remember the old one anymore. I had avery special first Christmas because I got to spend it with all my family who I love very much.

No comments: